Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Altered Spool
This was originally just a spool that held a lot of lace. I totally revamped it using graphic 45's song bird line of paper along with a bit of fabric and tuelle. The song notes on the top of the spool and in the center is a beige tuelle. Those beautiful flowers on top of the spool are from Msgardengrove1's store. Be sure to check out her blog/store. The fancy flower trim which I used on the bottom and the flip side of the top I found on etsy. I have it in my etsy faves if you're interested in checking it out. I finished it off with flowers, pearls, butterflies and trim.



The above photo is a close up of the bottom of the spool with it's fancy trim, butterflies, and lovely flowers.


The above photo is actually the flip side of the top. I layered the fancy flower trim with the tuelle out more so that it would hang out around the edges. That way you see the netting from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment