Thursday, January 12, 2012

Altered Notebooks



These are three journals that I made for a Secret Sister Swap that we're doing over on scrapbook.com. Two were suppose to be just practice and the third was going to be the one I sent to my SS but now I'm confused on which one I should send. The journal with the vines and bird is made of fabric and is made to be able to take your journal in and out of. These were so easy to work on. I just used mod podge to add the paper to the front of the journal. The insides have lots of pockets and tags for fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Den, your journals are breathtaking and anyone would love what you give them. Being able to take one off to reuse is a brilliant idea. I love the title of the second journal and the little fence on the third! They are all beautiful! Starr

    ReplyDelete