Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heart Mini Album (contd)

This is the front and back cover of an album I just put together. It is a heart shaped album filled with trim, lace, flowers, chipboard and possibly the kitchen sink. The album will not close because I got so carried away with all the embellies. But I couldn't help myself. There are just so many pretty things in pink and greens. Especiall lace and flowers. I had a ball using up my stash.
This is the first couple of pages that I made. I used a lot of the pink paisly paper line thru out htis album. Since the paper already had dress forms on it, I decided to keep with that theme and added it to other pages. The page on the right has a corner pocket with a circle tag that you can pull out and add a photo to.
The second two pages has a dress form from 3tailscraft that I colored with a glitter pen and decorated with some lace. The pretty little pink flowers are from Iamroses as are the leaves. Those beautifully stamped and colored hearts were a gift to me from a dear friend that I used a lot thru this album.
The page on the right was just for fun and theirs no room for a photo but the page on the left has a circle area for a photo. The vines are from petaloo. They originally had purple flowers on them which I removed and added the pink in their place. The little chippy that says heart is from the dusty attic which I colored with a glitter pen. Those awesome sprays on the left paper is a gift from Martica and I love using them. They just add that something extra to a piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment