Friday, February 10, 2012

layout

This layout was made for a challenge where you had to use neutral colors and one pop of another color. I chose a soft red for my pop of color and tried my best to keep it simple. The chippies under the photo is from The Dusty Attic. I embossed them white, added some flowers and a bit of bling to them. The lamp post chippy is from 3tails craft which I inked and added a bit of stickles to glitter it up a bit, and finished it off with a heart punch around the edges. The photo is a pic of hubby's mother in the 60's at Winton Woods in Cincinnati.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout. I just recently found your blog and love your work so. I mentioned you on my blog this a.m. I am passing the Liebster Blog Award to you. http://oh-for-joy.blogspot.com/2012/02/thanks-frank-for-liebster-award.html

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete