Friday, February 10, 2012

Mini Tag Album

I made this mini tag album for a challenge over on the Flying Unicorn. The challenge was that you were NOT allowed to use any flowers or lace on your project. Now you all know how I love me flowers and lace so needless to say, this was a definite challenge. I had to pull my recourses together and scramble through my drawers to see what I could find to use in place of all those beautiful flowers and lace. I ended up using charms and jewelry and a bit of bling. We were allowed to use twine so I added that to all the pull out tags. I also used a more elegant paper line to help add a little class to it. I pulled it off but I sure did miss using my pretty goodies. This will be going out as a birthday gift to someone dear to me. All those pull out tags and places to add photo's too.

1 comment: