Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heart Mini Album

 These are the remaining pictures of my Heart Mini Album. The top picture is the front cover. The bird is from K & Company. It's a package that comes with two birds and I used both on this album. The colors thru out are mainly pink and green. I love those colors. So springy. If you look closely at each page, you'll also notice that I did some faux stitching thru the album on each page.
 These two pages were fun to me. I got to use another one of the K&Company birds along with some tulips that I've had in my drawers for way too long. I really like how they go across the area to hold a photo. It'll be like sitting in a garden. The page on the right was just too look pretty. I like to throw those in now and again. The letter "Enjoy" is sitting on a green banner and is also a K&Company embelly.
 The page on the right holds two tags for photos and the page on the right holds one tag for a photo. The bird is a stamp that I pop dotted to give a 3-D look and those beautiful butterflies were a gift to me from LaceyKat. She made those by hand and I was waiting for just the right time to use them and this album just called for them. The words desire and inspire are chippies from the Dusty Attic.
These are the last two pages in the album. You can't tell by the picture but the torn paper on the left has a lot of old style writing all over that gives it that old world feel to it. I then inked the paper to help give it that worn down look. You can add a photo to that are and also the area on the right that has the word caress on it. And I used another of LaceyKats beautiful butterflies on the right side. It matches the paper perfect.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty albumn Debbie!! I love how you used the laces and birds and butterflies!
    Hugs,
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete