Sunday, January 22, 2012

My idea of Serenity

I joined a challenge over on the Flying Unicorn where we were to pick a word for the year and make a layout of how you see that word. I am in need of a bit of serenity in my life so I picked Serenity. When I think of a Serene life, I think of sitting on the front porch of an ocean view cottage sipping on a mint julip or long island ice tea, depending on how serene I need to feel, surrounded by a garden with birds and butterflies. This layout is my little piece of Serenity. My paper choice is from the PION collection. I used Dusty Attic potted plant chippies which I inked, lots of lace, fussy cut butterflies and the image was pulled off the computer. It just fit my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Debbie!!!! Love the word also, we all could use some of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    I gave you a blog award. Head on over to my blog to check it out.
    http://scrapbookjoeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete