Friday, February 10, 2012

Paper Bag Pocket Cards

These are just a few cards that I made using paper bags. I folded each one differently to make the pockets. The first pocket card has a large pocket in the front to be able to write your messages and the two pockets in the front are just large enough to hold a pen and notepad the size of an ATC. That cute little lady is a stamp that Catz, cut and colored for me and this card just seemed perfect for it. The Happy Birthday chippies are from 3tailscraft. Thanks Faye.

The second card has a pocket on top for writing and a pocket along the bottom that slides in and out. I just folded the card in a triangle to make a roof line. Easy Peasy.This paper line is mainly from Websters Pages.

The third card has many pockets. Of course there is the pocket at the top of the bag, then there is a pocket in the center that has a pull out tag on it and the bottom pocket slides out the side with a tag inserted inside. I sent this tag to my dear friend Kat because she loves these colors.


This fourth card would make a great card for a teacher. It's part of the Websters Pages paper collection. There is a pocket at the top of the card and a pocket in the center of the card. The large flower is from Prima and the smaller flowers all come from Iamroses.
 This is my fave card probably because it's purple and my fave color. There are just the two pockets, top and middle with pull out tags. The cute little lamp post chippy is from 3tailscrafts website and the paper line is Websters Pages. Can you tell I love Websters. lol These paper bag cards were such fun to make. All you have to do is fold them they way you want and decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment